Сoriodermina is a natural treatment of psoriasis.
Pharmaceutical form: milky gel, 250 g
(without yellow, yellowish tinge).
Active ingredient: human placenta extract, 40 g placenta extract per 100g of the medicinal product;
Additional ingredient: water-soluble base.
Action of Coriodermina is based on placenta extract, included in medicinal product formula, which delays and regulates active cell fission of the epidermis upper layer (keratinocytes).
- Psoriasis in adults and in children;
- Atopic dermatitis;
Mode of administration:
Coriodermina is applied with the fingertips over the affected areas of a body thrice a day (do not rub). Within half an hour it is necessary to be under sun rays or infrared lamp.
If Coriodermina is applied in a complex with a magnesium sulfate moisturizing gel it is enough to use medicinal products twice a day without necessity to be additionally under sun rays or UV lamp rays.
Contraindications: none, appointed for pregnant and small children.
- Do not apply together with hormonal agents for psoriasis treatment;
- Do not use Psoralen together with Coriodermina.
Recommendations on storage:
At the temperature of 2-8 ° С, use cool bag during transportation.
Expiration date: 2 years.
Manufacturer: Center of Placental Histotherapy, Havana, Cuba
Original Coriodermina and co-medications for psoriasis treatment are available at the Center’s drugstore.
- Coriodermina (250g) - 33.30 CUC
- Gel Hydratante (250 g) - 21.00 CUC
- Pilotrofin Lotion (200ml) - 13.35 CUC
- Piloactivo Shampoo (200ml) - 5.10 CUC
- Bioactive skin soap (120 г) 3,50 CUC